- Browse Categories
- Curtain Wall Insulated Glass
- Showerdoor Tempered Glass
- Laminated Tempered Balustrade Glass
- Laminated Insulated Skylight Glass
- Doors and Windows Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- PVB SGP Safety Laminated Glass
- Safety Tempered Insulated Glass
- Silkscreen & Digital Printing Glass
- Tempered Curved Glass
- Heat Strengthened Glass
- Acid Etched Frosted Glass
- Heat Soaked Glass
- Colored Tinted Glass
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Table Top Tempered Glass
Get email updates on new products
- Hot Products
Building glass factory thermal insulation glass for curtain wall-customized 6mm 9A 6mm insulated glass distributor
- 1. Product name: Building glass factory thermal insulation glass for curtain wall-customized 6mm 9A 6mm insulated glass distributor
- 2. Size: Max: 3000mm* 9000mm,any size can be cut
- 3. Glass color: grey, green, blue, bronze, clear, ultra clear
- 4. Glass thickness: 3 to 25mm
- 5. Application:facade, glass doors windows, skylight, glass curtain wall, partition wall
- 6.Aluminum Spacer: 6,9,12,16,19,24 mm (1/4", 11/32", 1/2", 5/8" )
- 7. Glass type: reflective, low-iron, screen printing, acid etched, annealed or toughened clear, Low-E, tinted.
- 8.Packing: Plywood crate with steel belt, custom carton
China Glass Factory Curtain Wall Insulation Glass - Custom 6mm 9A 6mm Insulating Glass Distributor
6 mm 9A 6 mm double glazing glass
The KXG double glazing consists of two 6mm tempered glass sheets separated by a 9A gasket. The space between the two or three layers of glass is filled with dry air or an inert gas. These glasses are most commonly used in residential window applications. The products can be made upof color reflective tempered insulating glass, color reflective tempered composite insulating glass, and low temperature tempered insulating glass.
Double glazed windows keep heat during thesummer and keep it cold during the winter, reducing energy consumption.
1. Be strong and be broken into pieces when affected.
2. Low permeability coating for soft lightand good insulation of glass.
3. Efficient energy-saving and sound-proof environment production.
• External use of windows, doors, skylights, roofs, curtain walls, etc.
To ensure quality, all of our IGUs are tested differently during the production process. Such as peel adhesion test,hardness test, frost point test, etc. With high production capacity and strict quality control, we are 100% confident to provide you with the highest quality glass and the most satisfactory service.