- Browse Categories
- Curtain Wall Insulated Glass
- Showerdoor Tempered Glass
- Laminated Tempered Balustrade Glass
- Laminated Insulated Skylight Glass
- Doors and Windows Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- PVB SGP Safety Laminated Glass
- Safety Tempered Insulated Glass
- Silkscreen & Digital Printing Glass
- Tempered Curved Glass
- Heat Strengthened Glass
- Acid Etched Frosted Glass
- Heat Soaked Glass
- Colored Tinted Glass
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Table Top Tempered Glass
Get email updates on new products
- Hot Products
On sales 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm laminated tempered glass skylight partition wall used glass
- 1.Product name: On sales 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm laminated tempered glass skylight partition wall used glass
- 2.Glass thickness: 3mm-25mm
- 3.Size: Customer
- 5.Application: Wall, window,table,shower room, skylight
- 7.Packing:Custom wooden crate
- 8.Delivery: Sea, air, land.
On sales 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm laminated tempered glass skylight partition wall balustrade balcony used glass
Silk screen printing glass is the printing of ink onto a glass surface, followed by drying, tempering or thermal processing. Kunxing Glass has many years of production experience. The silk screen glass is permanently sintered on the glass surface to obtain awear-resistant, acid-resistant decorative glass product. This product is highly functional and decorative. It has many different colors and patterns, such as strips,meshes and patterns. It is also possible to design a pattern according to the different needs of the customer.
The silk screen glass ink is prepared by using an oily solvent and an alkyd resin. The furnace is subjected to the following stages:
1. From room temperature to 120 ° C, preheating, no change in ink;
2. From 120 ° C to 250 ° C, light oil evaporation and gasification;
3. From 250 ° C ~ 500 ° C, heavy oil and resin combustiongasification;
4. From 500 ° C to 580 ° C, the glass powder in the silk screenglass begins to melt, and the surface of the substrate glass is also slightlysoftened;
5. From 580 °C to 620 °C,the glass silk screen glass powder is completely melted. The pigment powder is also melted into it, and the surface of the glass body is also completely softened. The silk screen glass is combined with the glass and then lowered toroom temperature.
Silk-screen printed glass color features
1. Cheaper and easier to installthan other materials such as brick, stone or wood.
2. Colors, patterns and choices. In the curtainwall combination it can contrast other glass or color matching.
3. Silk screen glass can be installed on the support structure.
4. It has no absorption, no penetration and easy to clean.
5. The color silk screen glass is an inorganic silk screen glass with the same glass material. It does not fade or peel off, so the originalcolor is consistent with the life of the building.
6. The silk screen glass is easy to accept for non-rigid adhesivesused to isolate the back of the arch.
7. The silk screen glass absorbs and reflects part of the solarheat and has energy-saving effects.
8. Can be coated, laminated, synthetic hollow and other compositeprocessing, to obtain special properties for other purposes.
9. After tempering, the final product has good mechanical properties, impact resistance and thermal shock resistance, and higher safety performance.
10. The shading effect is obvious.
1. Building exterior glass;
2. Building lighting canopy;
3. Interior decoration partition;
4. Gasstove glass countertops, furniture glass, etc.
Silk Screenprinted glass in Vietnam Da Nang Airport
6mm+12A+6mm Silk Screen printed insulated glass in Kuwait Foreign Affairs Minstry