- Browse Categories
- Curtain Wall Insulated Glass
- Showerdoor Tempered Glass
- Laminated Tempered Balustrade Glass
- Laminated Insulated Skylight Glass
- Doors and Windows Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- PVB SGP Safety Laminated Glass
- Safety Tempered Insulated Glass
- Silkscreen & Digital Printing Glass
- Tempered Curved Glass
- Heat Strengthened Glass
- Acid Etched Frosted Glass
- Heat Soaked Glass
- Colored Tinted Glass
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Table Top Tempered Glass
Get email updates on new products
- Hot Products
Safety tempered laminated glass shower door bathroom enclosures factory in China
- 1.Glass name:bathroom tempered laminated glass,laminated glass shower door
- 2.Glass shape:flat glass shower door,curved glass shower door
- 3.Certificate: ISO /CE /EN/ AS/NZS ANSI
- 4.Color:grey,green,blue,bronze,clear,ultra clear,acid etched,silkscreen,etc
- 5.Thickness: 8.76mm,10.76mm,12.76mm,13.14mm,etc
- 6.Processing:drill holes,cutout,the size can be do it as customer's requested
- 7.Production time:7 days after the order is confirmed
- 8.Packaging:plywood crates,custom carton
Safety tempered laminated glass shower door bathroom enclosures wall manufacturer in China manufacturer Dongguan
When a piece of glass is used as a shower or sliding door, personal safety is a key issue even if it only works on the walls in the shower room, because the person in the shower will be very close to the glass.
Float glass: When using the shower door andthe outer casing, the temperature difference is large due to the need to move,the hardness of the float glass is small, and it is easy to break into small pieces of sharp glass, which is easy to injure, neither safe nor durable.
Because float glass is denser than tempered glass, the network is more compact. However, after the glass is tempered, theappearance is in a high compressive stress state, and the loose structure ofthe external surface has a counteracting effect. For this reason, the glass with high degree of tempering may have higher chemical stability than float glass.
Laminated glass is actually two pieces of glass stuck to a thin intermediate layer. If it is damaged, the glass remainsintact as each piece remains stuck to the central layer.
Laminated glass shower door thickness
Since the frame not only increases the structural support, but also protects the fragile edges and corners of the glass, such as 8.38 mm, 8.76 mm, 10.38 mm, 10.76 mm, 12.76 mm, 13.14 mm, 13.52mm etc.,thinner glass can be used. Frameless or semi-frameless shower rooms will require thicker glass, such as 17.14mm or 17.52mm.
Glass color: transparent, super clear,gray, green, blue, bronze.
PVB: 0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm or even thicker.
PVB color: color can be customized.
Glass type: clear glass, ultra-clear glass,tinted glass, frosted glass and many combination.
KXG tempered laminated glass shower door package