- Browse Categories
- Curtain Wall Insulated Glass
- Showerdoor Tempered Glass
- Laminated Tempered Balustrade Glass
- Laminated Insulated Skylight Glass
- Doors and Windows Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- PVB SGP Safety Laminated Glass
- Safety Tempered Insulated Glass
- Silkscreen & Digital Printing Glass
- Tempered Curved Glass
- Heat Strengthened Glass
- Acid Etched Frosted Glass
- Heat Soaked Glass
- Colored Tinted Glass
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Table Top Tempered Glass
- Hot Products
Get email updates on new products
China Manufacturer supply good quality heat soaked toughened building glass
- 1.Product name: Heat soaked toughened glass
- 2.Thickness: 4mm-25mm
- 3.Size: Customized according to customer requirements, Min size is 300x300mm
- 4.Package: strong plywood crates and steel belt.
- 5.Delivery time: Within 15 days after order is confirmed
- 6.Processing: cutting, polished edge, drill hold, logo printing, tempered, heat soak treatment.
China Manufacturer supply good quality heat soaked toughened glass
The heat soaking treatment is to heat the tempered glass to 290 ° C ± 10 ° C for a period of time to promote the rapid transformation of the nickel phase in the tempered glass, so that the tempered glass which may self-explosion during use is pre-crushed in the factory heat soaked furnace. Thereby reducing the self-explosion of the tempered glass after installation. This method typically uses hot air as the heating medium, referred to as the "Heat Soak Test", known as HST, and is actually converted to a heat strengthening process.
Characteristics of Heat Strengthened Tempered Glass
1. to reduce the risk of spontaneous tempered glass breakage.
2. 3-5 times harder than ordinary float glass
3. The fracture pattern of the tempered glass is a pattern of small tweezers or particles. This is believed to be safer than the generally large sharp fragments that may be caused by cracked annealed or heat strengthened glass. Due to the fracture mode, fully tempered glass is often referred to as "safety glass."
Application of Heat Soaked Toughened Glass
1. Inappropriate places where glass fragments fall, such as roof or high-rise glass, railings, skylight glass, and high-level curtain walls. Heat soaking treatment tempered glass is recommended.
2. Hot soaking of the glass is appropriate where there is a risk of human influence. If breakage does occur, the rupture mode makes the resulting piece of glass relatively harmless and less likely to cause serious injury.