- Browse Categories
- Curtain Wall Insulated Glass
- Showerdoor Tempered Glass
- Laminated Tempered Balustrade Glass
- Laminated Insulated Skylight Glass
- Doors and Windows Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- PVB SGP Safety Laminated Glass
- Safety Tempered Insulated Glass
- Silkscreen & Digital Printing Glass
- Tempered Curved Glass
- Heat Strengthened Glass
- Acid Etched Frosted Glass
- Heat Soaked Glass
- Colored Tinted Glass
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Table Top Tempered Glass
Get email updates on new products
- Hot Products
Glass building glass factory 15mm clear toughened for balustrade,safety tempered glass fence railing
- 1.Glass building glass factory15mm clear toughened for balustrade,safety tempered glass fence railing
- 2.High transparency glass,provide high light transmission and clarity
- 3.High strength glass,resistant much stronger outside force attack
- 4.High safety glass,won’t hurt human even it is broken
- 5.Largest size 3000*8000mm,any custom cut size can be produced
- 6.Use as luxury safety glass balustrade,shopping mall glass storefronts, etc.
- 7.Production time within 15 days after order is confirmed
China 15mm clear safety tempered glass manufacturer
Toughened glass, also known as tempered glass, it is heated to 650 ℃ after annealing glass, sudden cooling and outer surface of the glass in high compression state, the nucleus, or center, of the glass is in a state of tension compensation.Therefore, as a safety glass, the strength, heat resistance and safety in use are important considerations.
The strength of tempered glass is 3-5 times that of ordinary annealed glass, and it has good bending and collision resistance.It can withstand 95Mpa of surface pressure.
After the tempered glass is broken, there will be alveolar particles with obtuse angles, which ensures the safety and harmlessness of human body. The toughening process greatly reduces the risk of thermal breakage and ensures less loss.
Toughened glass can withstand the temperature of 250 ~ 320 ℃, while the common annealed glass can only carry 20 ~ 100 ℃ temperature changes.
Glass edge to nearest point of hole
Glass less than 1/2" thick should not have holes located any closer than 1.5 times the thickness of the glass. Glass thicker than 1/2" should not have holes located any closer than 2 times the thickness of the glass.
Glass corner to nearest point of hole
Holes should not be located any closer than 6.5 times the thickness of the glass.
Dimension of holes
The minimum dimension of a hole should not be less than the thickness of the glass. The maximum dimension of the hole should not be more than 1/3 the narrowest dimension of the piece.
Notches and cutouts
All must have a fillet with radius equal to, or greater than the thickness of the glass.