- Browse Categories
- Curtain Wall Insulated Glass
- Showerdoor Tempered Glass
- Laminated Tempered Balustrade Glass
- Laminated Insulated Skylight Glass
- Doors and Windows Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- PVB SGP Safety Laminated Glass
- Safety Tempered Insulated Glass
- Silkscreen & Digital Printing Glass
- Tempered Curved Glass
- Heat Strengthened Glass
- Acid Etched Frosted Glass
- Heat Soaked Glass
- Colored Tinted Glass
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Table Top Tempered Glass
- Hot Products
Get email updates on new products
China factory wholesale price 12mm heat strengthened glass,12mm half toughened glass,12mm clear semi tempered glass
- 1.Product name China factory wholesale price 12mm heat strengthened glass,12mm half toughened glass,12mm clear semi tempered glass
- 2.High strength 1.6-2times that of normal annealed glass
- 3.Avoid self-explosion phenomenon
- 4.Maximum size could reach to 3300*13000mm
- 5.Beveling, cutting, drilling, etc. must be done before tempering
- 6.Most popular use as outside glass window in tall building,etc.
- 7.Production time within 15days after order is confirmed
- 8.All the glass pack in strong plywood crates with metal belt
12mm heat strengthened glass,12mm half toughened glass,12mm clear semi tempered glass
12mm clear Semi-tempered glass, also known as 12mm colorless heat-strengthened glass,it is a kind of heat processed glass that naturally cooled after tempered heating the 12mm clear float annealed glass,to obtain half toughened glass which strength better than annealed glass,while avoid self-explosion phenomenon.
12mm clear half-tempered glass specification:
Maximum 3300*13000mm, Minimum 300*300mm, any customized size.
Any edges could be done perfectly, like flat polished edge (T edge), pencil edge (C edge), beveled edge, ogee edge, matt edge, corner round edge.
Holes and notches:
Tempered glass can be supplied with drilled holes (no matter straight or conical) and cut notches. We will made hole and notch locations and size according to your drawings.
Except rectangle, also like round , Trapezoid, parallel, etc. are ok by your design.Beveling edges, cutting notches, drilling holes, grinding corners, etc. all could be done, but must be done before tempering.
5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 15mm 19mm 25mm heat strengthened glass,clear or extra clear, tinted green,gray,blue and bronze, etc.
Compare 12mm clear tempered glass and 12mm clear Semi-tempered glass characteristics:
The surface compressive stress of semi-toughened glass goes between 24MPa to 52MPa, and tempered glass to be more than 69Mpa.Due to low stress, half tempered glass will not occur self-explosion phenomenon.
Full tempered glass is safety glass. After broken the glass become granular can reduce harm to the human body.
Semi-tempered glass breaks, the fragments are big and radial state, each piece extends to the edge, it is not easy to fall off, relatively safe but still not a safety glass.
Full tempered glass strength increased 3 to 5 times,and capable of withstanding a temperature change of 250 to 320℃.
Semi-tempered strength and thermal shock resistance are slightly lower than the tempered glass. While compared to ordinary float glass, improved 1-2 times tougher than normal glass,but avoid the bad flatness of tempered glass.
Why choose heat strengthened glass
As monolithic half-tempered glass (heat-strengthened glass) does not belong to safety glass,so we can made it into laminated glass or insulated glass,also can be made of coated tempered glass use for glass curtain wall and outside glass window in tall building.Because of once broken, semi toughened glass will form large debris and radial cracks. Most fragments are with sharp corners, and will cause harm for human beings. The half toughened glass can not be used for skylights or possible occasions that human touch directly.
KXG heat strengthened glass production line