PVB and SGP laminated glass interlayer film
The shear modulus of the ion film SGP is more than 50 times that of PVB and 5 times of the PVB when the tear strength is used. When the laminated glass produced by the ion film is stressed, there is almost no slip between the two glasses. The piece of glass is like a piece of glass, and its bearing capacity is twice that of PVB laminated glass. Under the same load and the same thickness, the bending of SGP laminated glass is only 1/4 of that of PVB laminated glass.
Compared to laminated glass produced by PVB, the performance of laminated glass produced by SGP film is superior because of the following properties:
1. It has high bonding ability to glass and strong tear strength, which can prevent the glass from breaking and scattering.
2. It has strong protective ability, can prevent natural disasters and human damage, and has sufficient resistance to strong winds, earthquakes, violence, theft, etc.
3. It can withstand the sudden impact of indoor personnel, prevent the glass from scattering or the whole out, and avoid indoor people and articles flying out and falling.
4. There is enough residual bearing capacity, and the whole piece will not fall off when the glass breaks and then bends.
5. SGP film has sufficient shear modulus to bend the entire section of the laminated glass, improve the bearing capacity and bending rigidity of the glass, and reduce the glass thickness and glass weight.
6. Can withstand the effects of ultraviolet light, water vapor and external climate change, long-term use will not appear yellowing discoloration.