What are the ways to improve the insulation performance of insulating glass?
With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, the awareness of building energy conservation is gradually increasing. Among them, the insulation and heat insulation performance of empty glass has gradually become the focus of everyone's attention. At present, it has been widely used in the insulated glass of the glass curtain wall, which can effectively reduce the heat transfer coefficient U value of the glass system, which is a very cost-effective means of energy saving(The principle of insulating glass is to insert a layer of air with good thermal insulation between the glass to act as a bottleneck and reduce the overall heat transfer coefficient).
Ways to improve the insulation performance of insulating glass:
(1) Using high performance Low-E glass.
(2) Increase the number of glass and hollow layer, such as double-glass, one hollow layer is added to three hollow layers of three glass, or even four glass three hollow layers.
(3) Changing the gas composition in the hollow layer, such as argon/helium gas, inert gas such as argon-helium gas mixture.
(4) The gas in the hollow layer is pumped away to make a vacuum glass.
(5) Increase the thickness of the hollow glass hollow layer, etc.